• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Your input please...upgrading 7.5.3 to 7.5.4

C

chuck.boyer

I'm preparing for an upgrade from 7.5.3 to 7.5.4. I know when 7.5.4 was released in July there were references to some problems. Can any of you give some input on your recent experience with this upgrade?

Thank you.
Chuck

I don't see any mention on the downloads for 7.5.5. Should we be waiting for an update that is coming soon?

Thanks.

Did you do an upgrade from 7.5.3 or 7.5.4 to 7.5.5 or did you install on clean servers?

Thanks.

I rarely get the chance to migrate customers to a clean server. Some days I would love to, but it is unrealistic on servers that exceed 400 domains without causing major downtime.

So to answer your question, no. Most of the upgrades were from .4 to .5 a few from .3 to .5.

Of course you can upgrade to 7.5.5 but why do you think it is not released yet?

Because the only downloads available either for purchase or on the patches page list 7.5.4.

I tried the ftp link in siren's earlier post and received a 404.

Chuck

It is released. SW-Soft is always behind in updating there site. LOL

something is wrong with your browser if you recieved a 404. That isn't even an HTTP link, it's an ftp:// link.

Back