• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Zend OPcache can't be temporary enabled

Sysop

Basic Pleskian
I'm having an issues with Zend OPcache whenever I try to enable it through the PHP settings for one of my subscriptions (PHP 7.0.19 running as FPM Application served by Apache).

The log gets flooded every couple of seconds with:
Code:
Zend OPcache can't be temporary enabled (it may be only disabled till the end of request) at Unknown#0

After attempting to enable OPcache by adding the following in "Additional Directives":
Code:
opcache.enable=1
opcache.enable_cli=1
opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8
opcache.max_accelerated_files=10000
opcache.memory_consumption=128
opcache.save_comments=1
opcache.revalidate_freq=1
opcache.fast_shutdown=1
opcache.validate_timestamps=on

When I tried to return the the main Plesk control panel I got this error:
Code:
Internal error:
Permission denied.#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php(309): Plesk\Application\Controller\Plugin\ForgeryProtection->preDispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http)) #1 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(941): Zend_Controller_Plugin_Broker->preDispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http)) #2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(39): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL) #3 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run() #4 {main}
Message    Permission denied.#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php(309): Plesk\Application\Controller\Plugin\ForgeryProtection->preDispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http)) #1 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(941): Zend_Controller_Plugin_Broker->preDispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http)) #2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(39): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL) #3 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run() #4 {main}
File    Broker.php
Line    312
Type    Zend_Controller_Exception

I'm not sure what is going on exactly with Zend and OPcache, but something isn't working obviously...

Back