• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Zend Optimizer Errors With Plesk 8.2.1

P

ProBidTemplates

Everytime I try to install Zend Optimizer my plesk cp stops working and gives me this error and the webserver stops working:

Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to restart

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:156
psaerror(string 'Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to restart')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:28

What gives? v8.2.1 doesn't support Zend Optimizer or something? Zend version I'm trying to install is 3.3.0a

It's obviously not hard to install as it comes with autoinstaller (./install) which even restarts the server for you after the install is complete. So what's wrong?

Hi.

Most probably Zend/ioncube is included twice (or more times) in the configuration.
Issue
php -v
If you see something like "segmentation fault" then this is the problem, check
/etc/php.ini file and /etc/php.d/ directory.
Make
grep 'zend_extension.*ioncube' /etc/php.ini /etc/php.d/*
make sure that 'ioncube' is loaded only once.

All this is described in
http://kb.swsoft.com/en/1520

The latest version gave me trouble too, so I tried the previous version..........worked like a charm

Final Resolving

in the name of God

it is best and safe method for use Zend Optimizer and plesk and webmail ( Horde )

1- Before install Zend Optimizer , get a copy of PHP.ini file and save by name PHP2.ini ( usually php.ini is in C:\Windows )

2- install Zend Optimizer ( after install Zend Optimizer , your plesk control panel and Horde ( webmail ) show error and not work ) , because Zend Optimizer changed php.ini setting ,

3- Open php.ini and check final line , copy this zend Codes from php.ini , for Example :

[Zend]
zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts="C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendOptimizer-3.3.0\lib\Optimizer-3.3.0"
zend_extension_ts="C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendOptimizer-3.3.0\lib\ZendExtensionManager.dll"
zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15

4- Copy this zend optimizer source codes and Past in Final line in your Copy of php.ini ( in PHP2.ini )

5- Get a copy of Zend folder from C:\Program Files\Zend

6- Uninstall Zend Optimizer

7- After Uninstall Zend Optimizer successfuly , rename PHP2.ini to PHP.ini and Replace by currently php.ini in C:\Windows

8- Move manually copy of Zend Folder to Program files

9- Restart Windows

Now Check Plesk , Webmail and Zend Optimizer , All your program work normal and good

ALSO you can change in Registry for resolve this problem , for More information show this link : http://kb.odin.com/en/975

Thanks
Masoud Saeidi
www.EsfahanHost.com

Back