• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Zend Optimizer needed-how to install

M

mikm11

Guest
I need to have ZendOptimizer installed on my VPS to allow me to run a clients web application. The VPS spec is below:

CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.80GHz
Version psa v7.5.4_build75050824.12 os_FedoraCore 2
OS Linux 2.4.20-021stab028.18.777-entnosplit

Can anyone help with how to install? Is it via modules control panel or do I ftp to a specific folder and then run installer from ssh?

I have tried everywhere for an answer.....hope someone can help.



:)
 
Originally posted by mikm11
I need to have ZendOptimizer installed on my VPS to allow me to run a clients web application.

Can anyone help with how to install? Is it via modules control panel or do I ftp to a specific folder and then run installer from ssh?

I have tried everywhere for an answer.....hope someone can help.

I'm not sure about the VPS - but in general installation of ZendOptimizer is done this way:

FTP or download the ZO package to your server.

As root you do the following:
1) unpack the downloaded file
2) run the installer
3) check your php.ini for added entries
4) vola! you're running ZO

I think that's just about it :) The important thing here is to know which php.ini (the location) to have the installer edit.

Please also note that installing ZO - might break the running ionCube / PHP Accelerator installation needed by Plesk if you modify the wrong php.ini
 
Back
Top