• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

zend_exception after installation-emergency help

samiakh

New Pleskian
HI
i install parallels panel on the server, but after successfull installation when i want to log in to panel at https://<host-name-or-IP>:8443 i give this error :

ERROR: Zend_Exception
File "Db\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql.php" does not exist or class "Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql" was not found in the file

0: Loader.php:99
Zend_Loader::loadClass(string 'Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql')
1: Db.php:250
Zend_Db::factory(object of type Zend_Config)
2: Abstract.php:155
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract::initDbAdapter()
3: Abstract.php:118
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract->_initDbAdapter()
4: Abstract.php:39
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract->run()
5: Abstract.php:24
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract::init()
6: auth.php3:136

PLEASE help me immediately
thanks in advance

Exactly the same issue here on a clean install on a fully up to date Windows 2008 R2 server with ASP and SSI installed, website root pointed to different partition and mssql 2008 r2 web edition installed.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql.php" does exist, however the ai.exe nt command screen says at the end of the installation:

A subdirectory or file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo allready exists.

If I rename the PDO directory during install after it has been created the installer runs into an issue as follows:

configuring MySQL server...
MSI: Error! Critical action 'Registering MySQL Server in Parallels Panel...' has been failed:
Command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\local_mysql_helper.exe" --register-in-plesk failed with code 1.
Output:
ERROR: Zend_Exception
File "Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql.php" does not exist or class "Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql" was not found in the file

0: Loader.php:99
Zend_Loader::loadClass(string 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql')
1: Db.php:250
Zend_Db::factory(object of type Zend_Config)
2: Abstract.php:155
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract::initDbAdapter()
3: Abstract.php:118
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract->_initDbAdapter()
4: Abstract.php:39
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract->run()
5: Abstract.php:24
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract::init()
6: AbstractCu.php:1272
AbstractCu::initCLI()
7: local_mysql_helper.php:298

Failed to install 'C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.0.9\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\mysql-server-configurator.msi': Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603)
Error: Action sequence 'install: configuring MySQL server...' of package 'mysql-server-configurator' has been failed with code 1603
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

Back