• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"0upgrade: integer expression expected" on upgrade from 10.4.4 to 11.0.9

LarsenD

Regular Pleskian
The upgrade seems to finish fine and I couldn´t find any problems so far, but there is an error message shown while the upgrade is running:

Preparing to replace php5-ioncube-loader 4.0.7-11102413 (using .../php5-ioncube-loader_4.0.14-12050719_amd64.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement php5-ioncube-loader ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/php5-ioncube-loader.postrm: line 3: [: 0upgrade: integer expression expected

Happened on every server I updated. This message originates from an Ubuntu 10.04.4. On Debian 6 the part with "postrm" was missing.

This should be fixed for the next version.

Preparing to replace php5-ioncube-loader 4.0.7-11102413 (using .../php5-ioncube-loader_4.0.14-12050719_amd64.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement php5-ioncube-loader ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/php5-ioncube-loader.postrm: line 3: [: 0upgrade: integer expression expected

Happened on every server I updated. This message originates from an Ubuntu 10.04.4. On Debian 6 the part with "postrm" was missing.

This should be fixed for the next version.

Funny, but in a sense it will be fixed no matter what, since this is a bug in a previous version (i.e. for Plesk 10.4.4, the script with error belongs to the old ionCube package). Also it seems like a minor dash incompatibility, rather than a general bug.

Larsen for the sake for others, do you mind sharing how you resolved that problem?

Back