• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

10.4.4 | Atmail 1.04 | Blank Emails

fearz

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

Some clients complained there are a few emails are unable to be read, when i checked, the page layout is loaded but the email itself is not....

Any fixes or similar issues?

Ignored, as usual!

I am extremely upset with such support I am getting!

You guys are totally using us as your testers! You are FAR away from stability, you take ages to fix something and then instantly something else goes wrong...

Most probably that problematic message has HTML format and contains the following symbols, for example - "&#8230"
When Atmail generates XML and sends it to the browser it converts HTML symbol … to an invalid Unicode sequence.

As far as I know, developers have tried to use another browser (Opera) and were able to open such message successfully.

Our developers are aware of this issue, they are going to contact Atmail developers as well. This will be fixed in the nearest future.
Meanwhile please use one of the browsers that ignores the invalid symbols in XML as a workaround.

This issue affects Internet Explorer 7, 8 and Firefox 3.6 (according to our knowledge at least).

I tried with Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702, with Firefox 3.6.25 for Windows, Firefox 7.0.1 for Linux and with Opera 11.61 for Windows and the problem with blank emails still exist. So the solution to use Opera Web Browser not working

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the fact that AtMail open is not supported by application vendor since Jul 25 2012 (http://atmail.org/) it is not possible to receive updates for this application.

There are several ways, which can help you to avoid the same issues:

- You can use Horde as webmail service.
- Or if you still want to use AtMail, it is possible to use AtMail commercial.

http://kb.parallels.com/114555

Back