1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

2 fingers to scroll on IPAD

Discussion in 'Web Presence Builder' started by octofreddy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. octofreddy

octofreddy New Pleskian

60%
    I have a problem with the visualization of the sites created with sitebuilder 5 of IPAD and iPhone, it is absolutely necessary to use two fingers to scroll the contents of the site, and like all other WebSites that it should be one finger, so nobody thinks to do.

Examples: www.ajagaya.com www.moto06.com

Thank you for helping me, it's a new installation of plesk 10

2. custer

custer Administrator Staff Member

Hi octofreddy,

As of SiteBuilder 10.3, we don't officially support iPad and iPhone, so we don't test SB editor and websites under these platforms. However, we realize the growing popularity of these platforms, so we are taking steps to support them. Thank you for this report!

3. Chinese dave

Chinese dave Basic Pleskian

85%
    CSS Errors

We have created a web site http://accesstochina.com

We are seeing a lot CSS errors (over 70 error on this web site). We believe this could be the issue behind IPAD 2 fingers issuse

Any ideas how we can edit the CSS file without sitebuilder undoing the corrections each time we publish?

Thanks

Pete

4. custer

Hi Chinese dave,

1. Thanks for reporting this issue. We'll take a look into it, but we'd like to know which browser on iPad you are using.

2. CSS cannot be edited w/o WPB rewriting all manual edits. This shouldn't be necessary, though, after we fix the scrolling issue. If you think there's something that WPB doesn't allow you to do, but you can do it via direct CSS modification, please let me know.

Thank you!

5. Chinese dave

Chinese dave Basic Pleskian

85%
    Dear Custer

We have been upgrading the Plesk systems as each release is available. Look like the problems has been fixed?

Pete

6. custer

Hi Pete,

Which problem specifically we're talking about?