• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

3rd Party Automation Plugins?

L

lyndonl

Hello People

I need some input.
I am looking at using Plesk, but before I go ahead I need to know if there are any 3Rd party automation plugins. I have searched around quite a bit, but I seem to be unable to find anything, What i need is the following.

THe ability for a person to sign themselves up for the hosting package of their choice, preferably with the automation plugin being able to mail the users and the accounts department here an invoice or bill on a certain day of every month. The actuall billing can be done manually for now thats not a problem.

Any Info or suggestions would be appretiated
or if there is a place I could be pointed to where I could get our Developers to create a plugin (some sort of API etc.)

Thanks,
Lyndon

I've been using phpCoin, www.phpCoin.Com, with the IPN and Plesk integration systems. However, they haven't updated the Plesk/PSA integration to be 100% comptabile with Plesk 8 yet. I believe a majority of the companies out haven't updated to be 100% compliant with the new API, though acording to the changelog, the old api will continue to work until their next patchlevel. So, based on that, you shouldn't have any problems...

Now, there are other altneratives. They aren't free, and they are feature packed. I'm sure everyone here has their own opinion on whats' best. This is what I use, and it's what I recommend to you, as long as you have the ability to keep up to date with the security updates they post (open source code tends to have more problems found).

I would recommend hosting manager by 4PSA, but client exec also has automation scripts for plesk as well.

Good Luck :)

I've been using ModernBill for 3 years now ... it is fantastic. I have had nothing but good luck with it.

Back