• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

3rd Party Software Question

Speedy059

New Pleskian
This is more of a pre-sale question. If I go with Plesk will I be able to install all my 3rd party software like AWStats, hMailServer, MySQL5, MSsql2005, etc without having to purchase anything more from swsoft corp? I was doing a little reading and it looks like I have to "BUY" an add-on for mssql2005 support? Is this correct? If so, what else do I have to purchase so I can use my free 3rd party software?

Plesk license includes the followings:

Ability to use Microsoft SQL Server
Ability to use Tomcat Java
Ability to use ColdFusion
Ability to use Spam Filter
Ability to use Antivirus

I went with HELM4. I see a very much lack of support here. There is no free support with plesk. Only free support is the Forum, which takes a couple of days to get a reply. If you need a little help you need to pay a ridiculous amount of money to get support from the plesk staff.

Unfortuanettly Swsoft has bought helm4. As a helm4 user, we all have to buy this support in case we are in trouble. Too bad for us.

Back