• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

3rd Party Software Question

Speedy059

New Pleskian
This is more of a pre-sale question. If I go with Plesk will I be able to install all my 3rd party software like AWStats, hMailServer, MySQL5, MSsql2005, etc without having to purchase anything more from swsoft corp? I was doing a little reading and it looks like I have to "BUY" an add-on for mssql2005 support? Is this correct? If so, what else do I have to purchase so I can use my free 3rd party software?

Plesk license includes the followings:

Ability to use Microsoft SQL Server
Ability to use Tomcat Java
Ability to use ColdFusion
Ability to use Spam Filter
Ability to use Antivirus

I went with HELM4. I see a very much lack of support here. There is no free support with plesk. Only free support is the Forum, which takes a couple of days to get a reply. If you need a little help you need to pay a ridiculous amount of money to get support from the plesk staff.

Unfortuanettly Swsoft has bought helm4. As a helm4 user, we all have to buy this support in case we are in trouble. Too bad for us.

Back