• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

3rd Party SPAM Software

B

bhelmick

Guest
Does anyone know of a distributed spam filtering application that is Plesk friendly?

Our SPAM problem is just out of control. SpamAssassian is catching almost nothing recently and I'm getting many complaints from my users who are reporting upwards of 200 SPAM messages a day.

I've put my PC users on Cloudmark SaftyBar and that solved the problem entirely. However half of our company is on Macs and I'm not aware of a similar program available for Macs. So I'm looking for alternatives.

Any ideas are appreciated.
 
no, it cost's HUGE amounts of money. come on, 2$ per EMAIL ADRESS (!).. :))


PAT
 
This is why only a FEW resellers go this route, it was just a suggestion ;)
 
Originally posted by bhelmick
Does anyone know of a distributed spam filtering application that is Plesk friendly?

Our SPAM problem is just out of control. SpamAssassian is catching almost nothing recently and I'm getting many complaints from my users who are reporting upwards of 200 SPAM messages a day.

I've put my PC users on Cloudmark SaftyBar and that solved the problem entirely. However half of our company is on Macs and I'm not aware of a similar program available for Macs. So I'm looking for alternatives.

Any ideas are appreciated.
Are you currently using the standard SA installed by Plesk?

Other options you may want to consider:

-ART's qmail-scanner package (free, donation)

-Reinstall SA (has solved problem for another poster last month)

-Check your user's whitelists

-Implement RulesDuJour (as posted above by perler) (free)

-ART's Project Gamera (free, donation)

-Purchase 4PSA's SpamGuardian ($)
 
Back
Top