• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

403 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadikK

New Pleskian
Hello,

Server Error:403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Yesterday i upload website script in httpdocs,for some reasons i can't open php files in browser,i get this error.Other files,css,txt,xml,js,images,html,can be opened with no problem.
I also tryed without .htaccess,and php file with diferent name,just can't...
Btw my php script is simple and classic,shouldn't be problem,it worked in other...
So,i would like to get some hints,because i don't know what else to try.Just no idea what i should do.

I guess you are running PHP as a CGI, try changing it to Apache module and see if that makes a difference!

Tnx for quick reply,

You're right.
So,now i know where is problem,and i can contact hosting company to they change it,cuz i don't have control over it.
Ty a lot.

I actually got banana about it.
They said php is supported in Linux,but not in Windows.
To say truth,i'm in shock. -.-'

Actually my bad, I didn't realize you were on windows!

However critically looking at the error message (by any chances do you have password protected directory) enabled on your domain name?

Code:
Server Error:403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

This kind of an error is common with BasicAuth (commonly used with password protected folders..)

I just realised that whole thing is just my mistake,
I fixed whole thing,and now works.

Sorry about this,but tnx for your time.
I feel shame now -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back