• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

404 error on files that exist?

A

awpti

I've got files such as:

file.sql or even file.phps and IIS/PLESK claims that the file does not exist.. have to give them .txt extensions.

Any way to get around this/get php to properly parse/highlight .phps files and show other files of "unknown" types?

-G

You nned to configure the application extensions for the domain. Open IIS and go to the domain -> properties -> home directory -> configuration. In there.

Originally posted by dynaweb
You nned to configure the application extensions for the domain. Open IIS and go to the domain -> properties -> home directory -> configuration. In there.

Thank you sooo much for this information!

I installed Persits ASPUpload on my Win2003 server running Plesk, and all of a sudden Plesk controlpanel didn't work anymore - I was in panic.

When I read this post, I decided to try some of the other sites on my server, running also .php - neither work, only .asp etc.

So I figure that ASPupload trashed the "application extensions2 under domain -> properties -> home directory -> configuration. Cause when I added .php and .php3 for "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php5isapi.dll" - then it worked again!

Now I just need to find out if there's a way to have Plesk reload the settings, so I don't have to edit the configuration for each domain :(

Back