• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4psa steals your money

J

jussio

Do not buy Plesk license from 4psa. They own "your" license. You pay it but still they own it and you cannot update license from Plesk because they do not allow it. They do not even answer to any emails or faxes. Basically 4psa steals Your money.

Edit ->

Finally some answers... but no license yet.

For years I've had nothing but good experiences with 4PSA...

But I'm having some personal troubles as well now, they never notified me that my Plesk SUS expired, and that's getting me into problems.

Also, no reply to e-mails, but today I received an e-mail saying that all their mails to me bounced (which is strange, since they never have before).

But I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, hope this all gets solved...

It's a shame that a company that you referred to everyone for having great products and great support can suddenly act 'weird' and make you lose all faith :(

Never mind, they will have things fixed today... so once again, I can say: 4PSA = Worth your money! :cool:

Originally posted by jussio
Do not buy Plesk license from 4psa. They own "your" license. You pay it but still they own it and you cannot update license from Plesk because they do not allow it. They do not even answer to any emails or faxes. Basically 4psa steals Your money.

Edit ->

Finally some answers... but no license yet.

I think your subject is a little bit offtopic and unreal, the fact that they own the lisence you buy doesnt make them steelers. they just resell lisences they get from a special price, go to any leased server provider, and you will notice that your key is owned by them not you.

you should apology or at least edit your post because your post is difamating a company that have a long story and good reputation (I have never used them tho).

They don't steal money.

They offer great deals on SWsoft products that are available to non enterprise customers. You might need to open a ticket versus using email also!

Have a great day ;)

Back