• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4psa

ianotr

New Pleskian
4psa mailguard

We are giving consideration to purchasing the 4PSA MailGuard (Spam and Virus) to operate on our 3 Plesk 8.1 web hosting servers(though they are currently 8.0 we would upgrade at the same time).

Does anyone have any comments either for or against using these particular products and of their suitability in a web hosting environment?

The plan would be to have 4PSA install the software and optimize the servers so that everything is set up correct.

The purpose of course is to reduce spam to clients and eliminate the virus potential in a cost effective manner.

Your input is appreciated.

Thank you.

Tested and work ok in 8.1 but is 4PSA Spam Guardian only is antispam.

4PSA antivirus solution is 4PSA Clean Server, but i'm using PLESK DrWeb.

Mail Guardian is 4PSA Clean Server and Spam Guardian bundled.

These products work great on PSA 8.x systems.

I using 4PSA products since PSA 6.0, but before all hosts I use one dedicated solution to filter email...(www.barracuda.com) apliances

One suggestion is use something like "project gamera" (this stil alive?) before real mail servers and use 4PSA product to give the user more flexibility.

4PSA packages we have found easy to install, and the one issue we did have with the install on one particular server, they were quick to jump in and help us setup at no cost to ourselves. Support has been within 24hrs if not immediate. Mighty impressed with 4PSA service I must say! Recommend their software, it's saved us a lot of grief with spam, and client satisfaction. Just installing it and informing our clients was a very cheap way of showing that we were doing as much as we can to combat the problem.

Back