• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 500 error after "restart service"

LouisM

New Pleskian
Hi guys !

Here's some storytelling but i think the more i give, the easier for you to help me.

This morning, i tried to laucnh a website that is on my plesk server and ... White screen. Hummm something is wrong.

I tried to connect to my pannel and there is a 500 error because there is not enough place on the disk.

I founded some doc to erase TMP files and save some memory :

Code:
# rm -rf /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/*
# rm -rf /usr/local/psa/tmp/*
# rm -rf /tmp/*

I checked the memory and it worked great ! I'm able ton connect to my pannel.

That's why i deleted some backup and here's 6go free. Nice !

I checked some website and there's one witch display without CSS... I don't know why but I had the idea to restart the server.

Here's the wonderful news :

19/13/5bfd.jpg - Visionneuse Zupimages

I contacted my provider and "we can't do anything for you" ... What an other great news !

I tried to use the repair kit but nothing happened...

So , I decided to find out a solution by my self (I do not understand a lot of SSH lines...)

Here's the first doc i founded : Plesk inaccessible: ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

But i really don't Know how to find and comment out the lines. I discovered that I don't have the file that I have to comment out...

I also founded that to help you (me ?) :

19/13/logz.jpg - Visionneuse Zupimages

And there I am.

I really don't know what to do know.

Can you help me with that ?

Kind regards :)

[EDIT] : I read some post with the same error and I do not find something to help me

Hi Igor,

Thank you for the answer. Indeed there is a lot of solutions... To many for the not familiar linux that i am.

I've seen that it's possible to solve the issue with the support . I'm trying it.

Thank you again.

Back