• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue 500 error after "restart service"

LouisM

New Pleskian
Hi guys !

Here's some storytelling but i think the more i give, the easier for you to help me.

This morning, i tried to laucnh a website that is on my plesk server and ... White screen. Hummm something is wrong.

I tried to connect to my pannel and there is a 500 error because there is not enough place on the disk.

I founded some doc to erase TMP files and save some memory :

Code:
# rm -rf /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/*
# rm -rf /usr/local/psa/tmp/*
# rm -rf /tmp/*

I checked the memory and it worked great ! I'm able ton connect to my pannel.

That's why i deleted some backup and here's 6go free. Nice !

I checked some website and there's one witch display without CSS... I don't know why but I had the idea to restart the server.

Here's the wonderful news :

19/13/5bfd.jpg - Visionneuse Zupimages

I contacted my provider and "we can't do anything for you" ... What an other great news !

I tried to use the repair kit but nothing happened...

So , I decided to find out a solution by my self (I do not understand a lot of SSH lines...)

Here's the first doc i founded : Plesk inaccessible: ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

But i really don't Know how to find and comment out the lines. I discovered that I don't have the file that I have to comment out...

I also founded that to help you (me ?) :

19/13/logz.jpg - Visionneuse Zupimages

And there I am.

I really don't know what to do know.

Can you help me with that ?

Kind regards :)

[EDIT] : I read some post with the same error and I do not find something to help me

Hi Igor,

Thank you for the answer. Indeed there is a lot of solutions... To many for the not familiar linux that i am.

I've seen that it's possible to solve the issue with the support . I'm trying it.

Thank you again.

Back