• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

500 error After Upgrading from 9.5.4

J

jojo777

I get fast cgi and php fatal errors when upgrading -plus- now I am not able to login to my plesk panel (500 error).

I submitted a long form for support with server access passwords and then after submitting your system tells me to contact the plesk reseller. Why don't you say that in the first place?

Will you be able to help now that you have the passwords? Do you offer support Plesk?

I just hit the upgrade button and now I'm getting a 500 error. Tried the autoinstaller via the command line with no success. Nada. When you have a client submit your forms for support, he expects to be provided with professional assistance.

Please help me reinstate Plesk. I'm a customer.

error messages

2011-03-26 22:30:58: (connections.c.299) SSL: 1 error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca
2011-03-26 22:30:58: (connections.c.299) SSL: 1 error:140940E5:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:ssl handshake failure
2011-03-26 22:31:07: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: require_once(Loader.php) [<a href='function.require-o$
PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'Loader.php' (inc$

It worked!

I can't believe it! I

Solved!

Hallelujah.

Problem identified: Failed to check whether a new license key is available

Solution:
http://kb.odin.com/8580 <- mucho kudos!

Latest version running 10.1.1

So far so good.

I love Plesk

Back