• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

500 errors like crazy!

S

spoonman

First off, I have been a webmaster using plesk since version 5 so I am not new to this. I am also a PHP coder and I have checked for the most obvious problems.

I am trying to get two different scripts running on two separate subdomains and I am getting 500 errors like crazy.

One is ProductCart, which is a very popular shopping cart software. I am trying to install it and one of the steps runs some tests to check DB connections, permissions, etc and it constantly shoots back a 500 error.

The other is Blesta which is a Recurring billing software. Blesta has installed correctly but now when I go to various pages within the script, I get a 500 Internal Server Error.

I cant help but think that these two are somewhat related. What can I do to solve this??

I love the way the new plesk 9 looks but I am thinking about exclusively using my servers with the older version because the new one has been so problematic for me.

Thanks but I do not think that is it. also, I think that refers to a different version of plesk than 9.2 because I can not find where I can change these options.

Has anyone else experienced problems like this??

It is happening with ASP and PHP scripts alike.

It is sad that we have spent thousands and thousands on this software, which has bugs and when we need support, we have to resort to begging for support on a forum.

Back