• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue 500 Plesk\Exception\Database

kenpachi

New Pleskian
hello every one ,
since last saturday i have errors on articles on my wordpress blog and i can no longer connect to the plesk interface. an error message appears on the page and asks me to execute a repair scrypt but when I run the latter and I enter my login and password, I am asked to re-enter the login and password. I tried to repair plesk from the ssh console but there is still an error. I give you the printscreen.
thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• plesk error 500.png
    plesk error 500.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 13
Hello, I tried to fix the problem by following these steps that I found on another thread but it didn't work, I ran a hardware test and found that one of the disks is faulty knowing that it is in raid configuration, I wanted to make a backup to request the change of the hard disk but without success. Normally when changing a single hard drive I do not lose my data.

Attachments

• IMG-20211208-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20211208-WA0020.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 10
Back