• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved 500 Plesk\Exception\Database

mtamosh

New Pleskian
hi, i have this problem in plesk. Please help. I wanted to reach Plesk support, but I couldn't add my plesk 360a server because it wasn't added due to ssl error.
I can't fix this and create a support ticket as I can't get into the panel.
Please help solve this.

Server Error

500 Plesk\Exception\Database​

DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1286 Unknown storage engine 'InnoDB', query was: DESCRIBE `sessions`
TypePlesk\Exception\Database
MessageDB query failed: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1286 Unknown storage engine 'InnoDB', query was: DESCRIBE `sessions`
FileMysql.php
Line79

i cant add license via ssh

[2022-08-18 20:17:19.014] 122990:62fe741f03269 ERR [panel] Cannot load settings: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1286 Unknow n storage engine 'InnoDB', query was: select param, val from misc
DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1286 Unknown storage engine 'InnoDB', query was: DESCRIBE `ServiceNodes`

exit status 1

Thank you support fixed problem!

Vitaly
Hello,

The issue is fixed. It was caused by "innodb-force-recovery" parameter set in the /etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf config:
# grep -ir force /etc/my.cnf*
/etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf:innodb_force_recovery = 4
I have removed it and restarted the database server. Now Plesk is accessible and no error returned.

This parameter should never be used on production and should be set only in case innodb data and/or log files are corrupted. Such cases are described in the article https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...s-for-the-MySQL-databases-on-Plesk-for-Linux-
I'd like to highlight that InnoDB corruption cases are usually hardware-related, so if you experience them please conside to check the server's hard drive.

Should you have any questions let me know.
Best regards,

Back