• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

530 User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible.

Have you created any new FTP accounts since the update? I'm curious to see if you have the same problem as me.

i have create new domain

folder in E:\Inetpub\vhosts was created

but folder in E:\Inetpub\vhosts\default\6\localuser was not created

and it stuck to error 530

same problem as you.

Hi

I have the same problem.

When i try the following commands

\Plesk\admin\bin>ftpmng.exe --remove-all <<- WORKS
\Plesk\admin\bin>ftpmng.exe --reconfigure-all <<- DONT WORK

Second command just give me this:

Ended: Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:28:05 PM

So what is the new command for ftpmng.exe --reconfigure-all

Please help

I´m too.... nothing works ... with ftp.
HELP ME pleaseeeeee

Have Parallels fixed this yet? Or confirmed they are working on it? I am completely unable to add any new domains / users , as just get the "User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible." error on FTP. None of the suggested workarounds fix it! This makes the system completely unusable and is a massive problem as we cannot add any new clients.

Running version 11.5.30 Windows 2008 R2 SP1

Have Parallels fixed this yet? Or confirmed they are working on it? I am completely unable to add any new domains / users , as just get the "User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible." error on FTP. None of the suggested workarounds fix it! This makes the system completely unusable and is a massive problem as we cannot add any new clients.

Have you tried contact Parallels Support Team?

Have they fixed this from Plesk yet?? having the same problem!

home directory inaccessible

Hi all,

I'm having same problem with an upgrade from Plesk 8 to version 11.5.

i cannot create new ftp accounts in existing domains or create new domains with FTP users.

Is there a bugfix for that?

Regards,

Luis Perez

Nope, still the same problem. Unable to add any new FTP accounts unless I do them manually on the server. Crazy .

It seems Plesk is creating the virtual / linked folder in the wrong location. It puts them in Servers\5\localuser instead of default\5\localuser (obv the paths will be different depending on your configuration)

Hi easyeieio,

I've done what you're talking and its right. From Procmon, I can also see that something is wrong linking this folder.

Just one question, I guess this folder is only for FTP purposes, or it's linked also to something else as I can see folder icons different:

plesk_folder.png

Is it a softlink? Shortcut?

Regards,

Yes, the only way I've been able to get around it is to manually create a link between the correct folders using mklink in the command prompt

eg for my config - mklink /j D:\webspace\default\5\localuser\domainname.co.uk D:\webspace\domainname.co.uk

Don't know if that's the easiest or best way, but it works!

Back