• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved 550 Access is denied

Do you have similar problem?

• Total voters

Dustin Dharma

New Pleskian
Hi,

I was trying to upload two files.

See the attachment for the print screen of what is shown in my filezilla and the log of the process.

I was unable to find the solution anywhere online for this.

I have opened all the permisions, and I was using admin access.

Please let me know how to fix it.

Try to fix this issue with help of this KB article - https://kb.plesk.com/en/549

Hi Igor, I don't think those solutions for FTP is my case.
Because I was also trying to upload directly to the Web Panel as attached below.
I can upload the .zip, but I can't upload the ttf2ufm.exe in the .zip, nor can I see the extracted file from the parallels panel using the panel extract zip function.
I think it is something that is blocked from plesk side.
There is one time that I upload it directly, I saw a flash of the file in the panel, but it is gone after a second.

Last edited:
Hi
few months ago, something similar happened to me too.
It was a firewall setting. try to add a new rule to the firewall, open all ports for your specific IP address. (Dont forget to delete this rule after your done analyzing this issue)
hope this helps...

Hi
few months ago, something similar happened to me too.
It was a firewall setting. try to add a new rule to the firewall, open all ports for your specific IP address. (Dont forget to delete this rule after your done analyzing this issue)
hope this helps...
Hi Oren,
I tried turning off my firewall completely and do the transfer, it still did not work.:(

1. Can FileZilla get a file list from the FTP server ?
2. Can you login and browse the FTP server through your webBrowser ? ( ftp://yourdomain.com )
3. try to create a new FTP user, and use it (Please make sure he has a read/write permission)
4. Sometimes (during updates or migrations), some FTP Users loosing their read/write permissions. even when you see it enabled in the PLESK PANEL, it is disabled. you can try to disable-save-enable-save the read/write permissions.

Last edited:
1. Can FileZilla get a file list from the FTP server ?
2. Can you login and browse the FTP server through your webBrowser ? ( ftp://yourdomain.com )
3. try to create a new FTP user, and use it (Please make sure he has a read/write permission)
4. Sometimes (during updates or migrations), some FTP Users loosing their read/write permissions. even when you see it enabled in the PLESK PANEL, it is disabled. you can try to disable-save-enable-save the read/write permissions.
Hi,
1. Yes I can get the file list.
2. Yes I can browse ftp through web Browser.
3. I created a new FTP user with read/write permission, still won't work.
4. I did disable-save-enable-save the read/write permission for the new FTP user I created in the previous step. Still no luck.

It seems that I cannot transfer .exe and .bat. I tried with another .exe file and many other files. The only one not working is .exe.

Back