• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

A

arazas

Does Plesk 8.6.0.5 update includes all previous updates of 8.6 (8.6.0.1 / 2 / 3 / 4)?

I have installed 8.6.0 and then I installed update of 8.6.0.5. Still sometimes it does not create virtual host which bug was fixed in Plesk 8.6.0.2. I wounder what to do. I also wounder if 8.6.0.5 does not include the updates of previous release.

What should I do now, please advise.?

Does Plesk 8.6.0.5 update includes all previous updates of 8.6 (8.6.0.1 / 2 / 3 / 4)?

I have installed 8.6.0 and then I installed update of 8.6.0.5. Still sometimes it does not create virtual host which bug was fixed in Plesk 8.6.0.2. I wounder what to do. I also wounder if 8.6.0.5 does not include the updates of previous release.

What should I do now, please advise.?

Hello arazas,

8.6.0.5 is cumulative update and delivers previuos bug fixes too.
It is unclear what issue you mean.

Often we are unable to create virtual host in Plesk, Plesk simply stucks. Restart of Plesk or IIS does not fix. The only way is to reboot the server.

Often we are unable to create virtual host in Plesk, Plesk simply stucks. Restart of Plesk or IIS does not fix. The only way is to reboot the server.

Sorry, it is unclear. Could you look at Event Log and find error messages from the panel?

Back