• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

9.3... when?

Ok in the next days update my server with 9.3; in the meantime, Igor could you tell me if this issue issue is fix/resolved? thanks

All that were implemented/fixed you can find in What's New in Release notes. I have no any ETA when mentioned issue will be fixed.

Have been told cannot updated PHP to 5.2 because we have sitebuilder.

Is this correct?

What do I need to instruct our support guys to do? Remove sitebuilder? or something different?

Many thanks.

Sitebuilder has own PHP and upgrade customer's PHP will not affect Sitebuilder's internal PHP.

Plesk 9.3 is out, but where are the fixes for:

- Horde (that doesn't work With IE8) and should've been updated asap?
- Plesk GUI (that doesn't work with I8)?
- Fix for that if you disable some features in domain template or client template, they shouln't be disabled from admin as well? As well as some subfeatures should be able to hide from users.
- Fix for that admin could set what do do when resources are overused (and Plesk wouldn't simply close the domain) - and with so that user cannot create unlimited mailboxes & databases freely?

When will be horde fixed? When will be Plesk working with IE8? When...?

I've been able to use the atomicorp depository to upgrade CentOs and Php to the latest versions, but since the upgrade php mail isn't working. Any ideas?

I've been able to use the atomicorp depository to upgrade CentOs and Php to the latest versions, but since the upgrade php mail isn't working. Any ideas?

Look at Workarounds about php mail function.

Plesk 9.3 is out, but where are the fixes for:

When will be horde fixed? When will be Plesk working with IE8? When...?

It is scheduled for Plesk 9.5 version. No any ETA when.

9.3 and license key

Hi,

I did an upgrade to 9.3 without any license change and everything worked fine.

However, I had to do a fresh install of 9.3 and I am unable to use my license. How do i get my license?

My registered product shows: Parallels Plesk Panel 9.x Plus (purchase) PLSK.********.0013

But where do I get my key?

I am stuck now without 300 domains for 24 hours. I am wondering if anyone knows how I can get my latest license key?

Thanks for your help.

You should contact your sales representative with all license, money, etc related questions.

thank you.

the problem is, i did everything online, so i don't have a sales representative.

any other options?

Back