• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Absolutely Fed UP with PLESK Support

J

jusu313

I have to rant here for a minute as Sw-Soft support/sales and operations has got to be the most ridiculous I have ever seen. They are rude, not helfpful and darn right unprofessional. After being a customer with them for the past 4 years, we are considering dumping them as their business practices as well as response time from sales to support are absolutely damn outragous. Maybe all the user community should boycut this clown before they notice any of our complaints.

I am sure I am not the only one that has had enough of their crappy buggy software updates as well as slow response times.

I.E. I wanted to speak to a customer manager today its not even 4pm yet, and they are all gone. So we are left with no one to talk to until monday. Mind you we are all in a business that requires 24/7 support and sales. This is not a retails operation its a hosting business related software, and for us to have no one to talk to weekends to address license upgrade issues and such is unacceptable.

I am really starting to despise this company.

Back