• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Access to "SSL/TLS Certificates" – Error message after latest update (to 18.0.49)

alsernet2000

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS x64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition Versión 18.0.49 Actualización #2
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

After upgrading to Plesk 18.0.49, I get this message when I open "SSL/TLS Certificates" (at the top of the screen with a red background):

Error: Parser error: Request is invalid. Error in line 0: Failed to load external entity "NULL" Error in line 0: Failed to parse the XML resource '/var/psa/admin/htdocs/schemas/rpc/1.6.9.1/agent_input.xsd'.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

- Update Plesk to 18.0.49
- Click on "SSL/TLS Certificates" under "Websites & Domains" in a active site (in inactive sites no problem)

ACTUAL RESULT

Error message:

Error: Parser error: Request is invalid. Error in line 0: Failed to load external entity "NULL" Error in line 0: Failed to parse the XML resource '/var/psa/admin/htdocs/schemas/rpc/1.6.9.1/agent_input.xsd'.

The "Websites & Domains" page is still showing below the previous error message.

EXPECTED RESULT

Certificate administration page corresponding to the active website.

Have you try using the Diagnose & Repair tool located under Tools & Settings > Diagnose & Repair?

Besides the upgrade, did you also change the product root (where Plesk is installed) or did you do any changes to partitions or directories? Please run
# cat /etc/psa/psa.conf |grep PRODUCT_ROOT_D
and then:
# ls -ltra <product_root from above command>
What is the output?

Hello Peter Debik,

The output is:

# cat /etc/psa/psa.conf |grep PRODUCT_ROOT_D
PRODUCT_ROOT_D /opt/psa

# ls -ltra /opt/psa
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jun 2 2022 /opt/psa -> /var/psa

Thanks for the reply.

@alsernet2000 I think this could be related to a product issue [EXTSSLIT-1968] that ought to be fixed in Plesk 18.0.50. Please try to update to Plesk 18.0.50 which became available today. Please let us know here whether the update solves the issue for you.

Back