• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Accessing MySQL admin

chartman

Basic Pleskian
I am trying to get mysql working. When I create a database (in the control panel) and click on the dbAdmin icon I get the following error.

The host name is empty!
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php:1304) in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\select_theme.lib.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php:1304) in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\index.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pma_dbi_get_dblist() in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php on line 1374

I am not sure what this means, but know that someone out there does.

Thanks for any direction you can point me in.

Chartman

Back