• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

account creation scripts

T

tmaxcon

I am new to plesk and have been looking for account creation scripts to intergrate into my billing solution. Are there any stock account creation scripts in php or asp that are available for use. Anyone have any luck using them if they exist.

plesk is selling an add-on for billing... its called.. hspcomplete

swsoft products

thanks for your reply. I am not sure I want to get anothter product from swsoft at this point. In addition, we are a small niche company and that product is a little more than we are looking for. thanks again

but plesk has encrypted its pages, so its a little hard to write integration scripts without plesk pages

plesk

you are correct. I understand their position however, I am research other control panel options. to many issues accross the board with Plesk. Just a personal observation from what I have observed in my brief experience with Plesk.

well, you could always post your comparisons here and enlight us. I've ruled out ensim and helm myself by reading some forum posts. ensim seems to have real bad support and helm inferior functionality

I believe some billing solutions like modernbill already have this ability to create accounts so there's likely an api somewhere.

Back