• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved acronis backup

Ayki

Basic Pleskian
I am regularly having problems with Plesk Acronis extension. Every so often the Acronis Back up fails due to quota issues. This isnot a problem . I deal with it reinstalling the Acronis extension.
However the newly activated Acronis Plesk Extension does not connect to Acronis Cyber Cloud ( with more than one server back up license) from the Plesk Dashboard. Often the Acronis wants to connect to acronis.com rather than eu-cloud.acronis. When the site details are updated my password or username not recognised. Therefore forcing me to register the server using a Token via ssh.
Although the Cloud back up runs regularly according to Acronis Schedule I get the following error on Plesk. Any suggestions in Linking the two would be very much appriciated
1644921848885.png

Hi Alexandra

Could you please direct me where I should submit the ticket? When I search for help, I get to Acronis Account and asked to sign in. However, my account is on eu-cloud.acronis.com. I can not loging to account.acronis.com with my existing username and password

I do not want to duplicate and make matters worse by creating another account. Is there an email address I can raise this issue? Overall, I have 3 server backup licences and like to make sure I am adequately protected.

Many thanks

Hi All

Many thanks for your replies. The problem gone away after a week or so. The Plesk-Acronis extension is now showing the correct scheduled back ups from Plesk control panel

Back