• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Acronis Cloud Backups are visible to all subscription users. Plesk Permissions

BeyondWebsites

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a new (12/2021) MediaTemple Self Managed VPS CentOS Linux 7.9.2009. Using Plesk Obsidian 18.0.40. I've run other MediaTemple Plesk servers for 10 years and always migrate every few years, I have some knowledge and experience.

My whole point of choosing Acronis is because it was offered in the Plesk extension library and clearly states it supports Self Manage.

In my service plan I allow the subscribers to have access to Acronis, there is a checkbox. When I login to a subscription with a web developer access role, when I Click on Acronis Backups, I can see all other domains files and databases. This is a major problem as I can't have customers access other customers data.

I have contacted Acronis and MediaTemple, they both say its a Plesk issue, likely permissions.

Is there a way to make the subscription user only see their own backups?

Thank for any help at all, I appreciate it,
Thomas

Back