• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add Client problem

H

hollywoodjrc

I upgraded my version of Plesk 7 the other day, and it appeared that everything worked the way it should've.

I logged in today for the first time since then and went to Clients > Add New Client Account, and I got the following error:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 160

Clients >

ERROR

Unable to query: Unknown MySQL error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:162 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown MySQL error") 1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\clients\cl_new.php3:9 db_query(string "select COUNT(*) from clients")

I don't get this error anywhere else in the admin section - just when I try to add a new client. Does anyone know what's causing this or how I can fix it?

Thanks!

P.S. This happened when I upgraded from the regular Plesk 7 version to the new 7.5.1 - using the recommended setting that removes all existing data. It said that everything was successful.

seems like mysql server incompatibility..make sure that the mysql versions for the previous and the present versions are compatible

I am having this EXACT same problem, did you ever figure it out?

Back