• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add / Edit Customers triggers "Internal Error"

M

MikeConoo

Today I ran the Plesk update from 10.2.0 to 10.3.1 on our CentOS Linux web server.

Then tried to add a new customer, and on submssion it states "Internal Error" at top of page.
Does the same when clicking OK on Edit customer.

Although homepage is showing version as 10.3.1, there are still component updates showing on Updater.
When I attempt to run these updates, terminates with error and last entry in log is:

skip keypackage 'psa-10.3.1-cos5.build1012110718.17.x86_64' from component base - same or newer version of this package is already installed (in system psa-10.3.1-cos5.build1012110718.17.x86_64)
Following packages will be installed: (empty)
----------------
Patch will not be installed since it is already applied.
Execute command chcon system_u:eek:bject_r:bin_t:s0 /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/send-error-report
Execute command /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/send-error-report install
Execute command /usr/sbin/getenforce
Disabled
Error: You already have the latest version of product(s) and all selected components
installed. Installation will not continue.

Can anyone shed light on a log file, where I can look to see what the "Internal Error" is?

Regards

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Please try to find related to "Internal Error" error message in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log file.

Error log shows ' Specified column "imNumber" is not in the row'

Thanks IgorG!

Checked the log and it states:

2011-08-02T08:07:15+00:00 CRIT (2): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "imNumber" is not in the row
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php
line: 200
code: 0
2011-08-02 08:07:15: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 8 in request cleanup; File: Unknown, Line: 0

This error occurs several times throughout the error log, and co-incides with when the "Internal Error" message appears when editing Customer Info.

Regards

Mike

Error was caused by missing fields, imNumber, imType and Additional Info

After trawling the web, I came across reference to several fields that were missing from my smb_users table in the PSA database.

imNumber = Instant Messaging Number
imType = Type of Instant Message (e.g. ICQ, Jabber, Skype...)
additionationInfo = Additional Information

I added these fields to my smb_users table as:

imNumber, varchar(255), Allow NULL
imType, int(11), Allow NULL
additionalInfo, longtext, Allow NULL

I can now add and edit Customer Info without throwing an internal error.

Sadly, this hasn't resolved my Update issue, with outstanding component updates showing that returns error relating to "Already having latest version of product(s) installed. Installation will not continue."

Regards

Mike

Back