• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Add New Host

Jayson

Basic Pleskian
Hello all,

I have recently upgraded to Sitebuilder 4.0 and at the same time, I upgraded Plesk,
(8.1.2 - 8.2.1), the OS (FC2 -> Centos5) and the hardware platform which now sits on different ip addresses. When logged in as admin, in the Sitebuilder Administration Module 4.0 under the "Server -> Hosts" tab I found my old server ip address. The "Add New Hosts" icon was grayed out, so I figured adding another host might be license related since I only support one host. I deleted the incorrect ip address, however I still can't add a new host the icon is still disabled.

Any ideas on how I can add my host?

Thank you,

Hello Again, Figured this one out. One of the clients had a host ip address listed under All Hosts, which caused the with adding a host. Once I removed his ip address, I could add my new Sitebuilder ip.

Back