• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Add subdomain button is not visible

UnknownUser

New Pleskian
Hello,
I need to create a subdomain for my existing domain. The hosting is running over JTL(?). Here is the service
I am using: Hosting für den Onlineshop JTL-Shop3

The database's etc. is running over PLESK. Now I asked google "How can I create a subdomain in PLESK". The result: Adding Subdomains

I opened the tab "Websites and Domains". But the only visible button is: "Add alias Domain". So what I have to do? I really need a few subdomains. Thanks!

Regards,
Lukas

Last edited:
Most probably that you have reached the limit for allowed domains/subdomains in your subscription limits. Or reached limit for the same resources of Plesk license. Please check it.

Hello IgorG,
thanks for your message. I will look later when I am at home. Can I stock up the subscription? If yes, where can I stock up the subscription?
I never placed any subscription directly. It's running over JTL. So where do I have to start? Thanks alot!

It's running over JTL. So where do I have to start?
Sorry, I know nothing about JTL :) If I correctly understood, it is your service provider? In this case, ask them about resources of your Plesk subscription.

I spoke with the JTL support. They told me, that I don't have ability to create any subdomain. Nevertheless many thanks for your time and help!

Back