• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Add subdomain button is not visible

UnknownUser

New Pleskian
Hello,
I need to create a subdomain for my existing domain. The hosting is running over JTL(?). Here is the service
I am using: Hosting für den Onlineshop JTL-Shop3

The database's etc. is running over PLESK. Now I asked google "How can I create a subdomain in PLESK". The result: Adding Subdomains

I opened the tab "Websites and Domains". But the only visible button is: "Add alias Domain". So what I have to do? I really need a few subdomains. Thanks!

Regards,
Lukas

Last edited:
Most probably that you have reached the limit for allowed domains/subdomains in your subscription limits. Or reached limit for the same resources of Plesk license. Please check it.

Hello IgorG,
thanks for your message. I will look later when I am at home. Can I stock up the subscription? If yes, where can I stock up the subscription?
I never placed any subscription directly. It's running over JTL. So where do I have to start? Thanks alot!

It's running over JTL. So where do I have to start?
Sorry, I know nothing about JTL :) If I correctly understood, it is your service provider? In this case, ask them about resources of your Plesk subscription.

I spoke with the JTL support. They told me, that I don't have ability to create any subdomain. Nevertheless many thanks for your time and help!

Back