• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Adding Link to Menu

P

promodaz

Howdy!!!!

Is there any way to add an item to the main menu when constructing your website in Sitebuilders Wizard?

What I am trying to do, using one of the existing templates, is put in the link to an external shop that the client has. This shop is obviously on an external URL to the sitebuilder server.

Alternatively, is there any way I can insert some javascript in the head tag of the webpage to redirect the page to an external link?

Many Thanks,

Daz.

Hello,

You could create simple static page, then go to Edit step, select this page to edit and add Script module in wizard. There you could insert redirecting script. This will work as external link.

We know, it isn't a simple way :) In the next SiteBuilder's versions we are planning to add the links support via special Link module.

You are right. I had tried this earlier, with the usual redirect, and it didn't work. However, I discovered that it was an error in the Javascript. Now that is corrected, it works.

The added links feature in the next version of Sitebuilder sounds interesting. Is their an ETA on the next version yet?

Thanks for your help yet again,

Daz.

There is not any official ETA yet. Keep an eye on the main SWsoft site.

Back