• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Administrator client not found

M

Mammel

Hi, after upgrade from 8.3.0.1 to 9 all services works but if I try to open localhost:8443 this is the error message:

ERROR: PleskFatalException

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException

0: plib\user\UserAdmin.php:106
UserAdmin::getAdminClient()
1: plib\elements.php3:1165
getCustomPageTitle(object of type UserNone)
2: plib\elements.php3:1117
getPleskTitle()
3: htdocs\login.php3:28

Could you help me please?

Good morning,
anyone can help me?now FTP service doesn't work too.. it's important for me!!please!

Morning Mammel,

Plesk Fatal Exception can be happend still all the plesk required files are not upgraded along with your plesk upgrade. If you are having similar Plesk9 server you can have a try replacing existing plesk binaries with those in working server. Else an reinstallation of plesk9 can help you further after taking proper backup.

esupports.net

thanks esupport,
do you know a way to reinstall (not existing plesk binaries with those in working server) by the installation package?

Andrea

Same Problem

Hello,

have you found a way to install the binaries? I have the same problem. And new start of the
setup/install-program don´t fix this problem.

I need help. I can´t start my console.

Thanks+Regards
Martin

...dsme problem

I am having the exact same problem as this.

I got in touch with godaddy support, and they said on upgrading, if you have a username already specified for one of your clients as "admin" this is likely to happen (thanks for the forewarning!)

So Ive been in to the backend database and changed the clientes username from "admin" to something else, but still no joy.

So this leads me to believe that since I already had a username called "admin" it didnt recreate the master username logon and hence the error.

So I think what I need to do is add the proper "admin" account in the database....problem is, I don't know how.

does anyone think this may be the case? or have any ideas how to do it?

Back