• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After migration, domainkeys header not added to sent mails

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I recently realized that domainkeys headers are not added to mail messages that are generated on our server. We are using MailEnable Enterprise 8.60 (upgraded on the Stardart edition, that is installed with Plesk).

I thought the problem could be related with this upgrade and created a new VM and tried that out. Installed Windows Server 2012 R2 Std, enabled DNS and IIS with ASP.NET versions, applied all updates, installed Plesk 12 and Upgraded to MailEnabled Enterprise. On the new server mails are going with the correct domainkeys headers.

Now I think that the problem was generated because of the Migration. On the old server Plesk 11.5 was installed and we didn't have any domainkeys issues. When we created our new server, with the same steps I wrote below, and migrated our backup to the new server, domainkeys headers weren't there anymore.

I couldn't find any documentation about this issue. Is there any commands to reset the settings related to domainkeys or may be it's a curruption in the psd database?

I looking forward to see some ideas here. Thanks for reading...

Now I feel dumb! I figured that DomainKeys headers only added when sending mails to remote servers. I was only trying between two domains which are registered on the same server. Now I am sure that it works and has nothing to do with migrations, or updates :)

Hope others who get into this situation find this thread before going mad :)

Back