• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Migration /usr/local/psa/PMM/archives/ is very big

A

arjanv

Well,

Finally we have used the migration manager of plesk to migrate our server to the new one. But after this migration we have a folder on the new server :
/usr/local/psa/PMM/archives/

This folder has 15GB of data. When I look at the folder it looks like that there stored the migration data files of the migration.

Can someone look on his server ho much GB that folder is. Can I just delete the archives in that folder?

I hope someone can help me?

Thnx

I just checked my server and it has also a lot of files in it. All dated of the migration to this server. I can't think of a reason why I would keep these files.

The reason we found out that this map is that big, is that we backup that filer. An backup of our server takes 2 hours. 1,5 for that folder and 0,5 hour for the other folders. Thats why we wan't to delete this files, but we are not sure of deleting this files.

I think you can delete them (I just removed my own). My files have been there for over 7 months without being touched. I also didn't know that they existed.

Back