• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

After update Plesk to 10.1.1 I can't see any domain

JhonJ

Basic Pleskian
Hello guys

I am really sick of Plesk I never ever seen this software with too many problems, even do a simple update shows errors guys this software was much better with SWsoft and the funny thing is that if you want support because the software fail just I have this option in the forum or in Pay 75 usd witch is an abuse from your guys.

I just update to the version 10.1.1 and I can't manage any subscription or domain just there is nothing, anyone had any error similar at this one?

I have a similar problem. All of my domains show up under the Domains category, but don't show up under "Subscriptions" as it seems none are synced with a subscription anymore.

Helo Ardy

Right now the teachnical support enginners are working in my server they have arround 8 hours already working on it I guess is a error no seen before or never reported soon as they end to do it and send me the final report I would post it here to see if it can hel u too.

Hello
Sorry my last message is impossible to understand, Okay the second level of the technical support been working on it, and thanks very much.
So far until now this is the last update:
Support 2nd levelJ said:
Hello,

Thank you for the update, the issue is clear now.

I checked the Event Viewer and noticed several error messages related to the upgrade.

Upon closer investigation, I noticed that the following vital database tables are empty:

domains
db_users
hosting
subdomains
mail

Here is one of the similar messages related to the database update failure:

Log Name: Plesk
Source: dbupgrade.exe
Date: 2/22/2011 1:27:07 AM
Event ID: 1
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: NURTON
Description:
Can't execute INSERT INTO `domains`(`id`,`cr_date`,`name`,`displayName`,`dns_zone_id`,`status`,`htype`,`real_size`,`cl_id`,`cert_rep_id`,`limits_id`,`params_id`,`guid`,`overuse`,`vendor_id`,`webspace_id`,`webspace_status`,`permissions_id`,`external_id`) VALUES ('13','2011-02-09','netgames3d-argentina.com','netgames3d-argentina.com','14','0','vrt_hst','3979902','2','0','0','0','2F91C30C-8275-40EA-887C-7B9875C07146','false','1','11','0','0',''): MySql error 1054:Unknown column 'overuse' in 'field list'
at (MySQLDatabaseProvider::execute line 318)
at Unable to import data row: INSERT INTO `domains`(`id`,`cr_date`,`name`,`displayName`,`dns_zone_id`,`status`,`htype`,`real_size`,`cl_id`,`cert_rep_id`,`limits_id`,`params_id`,`guid`,`overuse`,`vendor_id`,`webspace_id`,`webspace_status`,`permissions_id`,`external_id`) VALUES ('13','2011-02-09','netgames3d-argentina.com','netgames3d-argentina.com','14','0','vrt_hst','3979902','2','0','0','0','2F91C30C-8275-40EA-887C-7B9875C07146','false','1','11','0','0','')(MySQLDataImporter::endElement line 324) Execute file name: C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\dbupgrade.exe

At start I want say thanks to the Paralles engineers that been working this days in my server.

This is what they did and so far reported:

They find that; the last update for some reason do not take the information from the old plesk data base: psa you can find this data base in the next url: C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\MySQL\Data\psa
In the command line you must request to mysql restore the information from the old data base ( you need a previous backup) C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\MySQL\bin\ if you don’t have any previous backup check provably you would have one at: C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\MySQL\Backup plesk do it aumatic.

I hope it can help yours guys and once again thanks to the support from Paralles and special for the non charged support; Special thanks to: Igor Safonov, Maxim Shipitsyn, Dmitriy Vesnin and Pavel Tapilin.

Thank you for the update. It seems as if there are some issues with 10.1.1 update. I know of at least 6 users of Plesk CP 10.x that have the same issue. They've lost admin control @ https://localhost:8443 as well as all their users ability to log into their accounts.

I hope Plesk or Igor releases some update scheme to fix this. I'm down right now, for the past few days.

My customers are going to get really mad at me, if not leave totally. After the Sitebuilder 5.x version was released and the movies from the Parallels Miami Summit of 2010 showed how great Sitebuilder was, no one at Parallels ever mentioned that it was going to be a 'downgrade' with less functions. My customers rely on the modules in SB 4.5.x.

It seems as if when SwSoft had Plesk they actually devoted a lot of time in R&D. Parallels is putting it on the back burner and I think just doesn't care anymore. I don't know why they even keep it going. The agrivation of constant problems with releases, upgrades that don't work, patches that break systems, and new releases that have less functionality than previous have let my consumers really down. It's not me talking, although I do have quite a lot of domains myself, my system supports quite a lot of hits and my customers rely on an operational system. Not one that breaks this often.

Please Parallels... do something! You have a great product which I know you could charge more for if it was at an 'enterprise' level. This thing you call Plesk CP just is too unstable. The updates, patches, and upgrades show it all. I don't need to go any further...

Plesk CP MySQL Command Line Restore???

Does anyone know the command line for restoring the PSA folder for Plesk?

In reading the posts I see that my PSA folder is old and was not updated, probably causing the issue after trying to update to Plesk CP 10.1.1.

I have tons of backups in my backup folder and I'll try to restore the MySQL but I'm not sure on the command line... Please post it if you've found that this fixes our issue.

Thanks!

Dave.
PS>... Igor... do you have the MySQL command line and will this truly fix the issue that we're all experiencing after trying to update to 10.1.1?

Jhonj... Do you have the MySQL command line? I see what your talking about, the files in the \psa folder where not updated and are old. I have tons of backups and could pull them but I'm scared that I'll mess things up even more.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

Has anyone had any feedback or even a possible resolution or solution to correcting the issue that
the auto-update to 10.1.1 has caused to working Plesk CP systems?

If anyone has had any feedback or even explainations from Parallels could you please post what you know so far?

Thanks!

I also lost the possibility to login to IPnumber:8443/login3.php after the update of 10.2.0

I need a workaround as fast as possible !!!

Help !

I also lost the possibility to login to IPnumber:8443/login3.php after the update of 10.2.0

I need a workaround as fast as possible !!!

Help !

JFYI: Plesk 10.2.0 was not released yet.

I'm sure he meant 10.1.1. He just mistyped the 2.
Igor... I think everyone that runs Plesk is very excited when Parallels releases an update because they release very little and not often. Any release is extrememly warranted because we as users of Plesk CP all know there is much need for improvement.

Nope .... I didn't mistyped.

I had the possibility to choose by a flag to update to 10.1.1 and 10.2.0

You can see that in my other post when I run autoinstaller manually on the SSH shell, it stoped because some modules were already newer ( 10.2.0 ).

But I fixed it by apt-get install -f and then run the autoinstaller on the SSH shell again.

Then it updated to 10.1.1 and I am able to login again.

Now if I check on UPDATES the version 10.2.0 is gone.

JFYI

Version 10.2 is not the Plesk CP update, it is the Plesk Business Control Panel or what ever they call it. It's not the actual Plesk CP update. I totally understand what your talking about with 10.2. But please take a look at your update screen. There will be two options to update. One will be to update Plesk CP to 10.1.1 and then there will be another update below that which is the business model for account keeping, billing etc. This is the 10.2 your refering two. These are two totally different programs and updates.
There have been several issues reported if you read the forum messages that when they loaded the Business/Billing module it also 'broke' their working system. Please read some of the other messages in the forums.

What we are refering to is the 10.1.1 Plesk CP update that is 'breaking' working systems.

I'm sure he meant 10.1.1. He just mistyped the 2.
Igor... I think everyone that runs Plesk is very excited when Parallels releases an update because they release very little and not often. Any release is extrememly warranted because we as users of Plesk CP all know there is much need for improvement.

You can find all released microupdates for Plesk 10 for Windows with descriptions here - http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...k-panel-10-windows-updates-release-notes.html

Igor, this link seems to support manual installation at cli only through Linux version, not Windows.

How can we fix our systems to get back into Plesk Admin? Any access through port :8443 does not work.

I need a fix on this a.s.a.p. It has been almost a month now without any help, suggestions, or even any cause/solutions posting in the Parallels Plesk CP KB...

Back