• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved After upgrade to 18.0.30 phpmyadmin not Working.

George1

New Pleskian
Hello

I upgrade to 18.0.30 and after that phpmyadmin is not working. When I select database/Phpmyadmin show me a message "File not Found". This message show me on every domain.

Any help how to fix it?

Try restarting sw-cp-server service. If that doesn't help, run plesk repair installation.

Hi,
I've tried the step mentioned (restart the service, and plesk repair installation) but I still can't access phpmyadmin on domain page.
I'm on Plesk 18.0.30 (upgraded from 18.0.29) and CentOS 8.

Hi,
I've tried the step mentioned (restart the service, and plesk repair installation) but I still can't access phpmyadmin on domain page.
I'm on Plesk 18.0.30 (upgraded from 18.0.29) and CentOS 8.

I've also met the same issue, only with Ubuntu. Finally, I tried to reboot the machine, and it solved the issue.

Those that had a problem and restarting sw-cp-server service helped, could you post your OS, please? Did you have any errors or warnings on update to 18.0.30 (at least in /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log)?

Hello

Operating system Debian 9.13
Mariadb:10.3.24
Plesk: 18.0.30 last update included

I found this entry in the logfile:
Trying to upgrade phpMyAdmin (files stage)... 'phpmyadmin' DB or 'phpmyadmin' DB user already exists, so phpMyAdmin configuration storage cannot be created. To create it, drop the respective DB and user, then run 'plesk repair installation' or reinstall the package.
This happened during upgrade from previous configuration storage, which was not removed: 'phpmyadmin_1HU90hTilWDF' DB and 'pma_1HU90hTilWDF' DB user.
Previous phpMyAdmin config was also preserved at /opt/psa/tmp/phpMyAdmin.config.php.save.
if I interpret this correctly, this entry must/should be deleted in the DB.
Note:
had this problem too, but I restarted the server and it worked again.

if I interpret this correctly, this entry must/should be deleted in the DB.
Note:
had this problem too, but I restarted the server and it worked again.
It's slightly weird that a restart was required.
Anyway, the message means that your phpMyAdmin installation now operates without configuration storage (settings will not be saved on server side, only in your cookies), unless you've already addressed this somehow. The message explains why this happened and how to resolve this situation. Please make sure no important data will be lost before dropping the pre-existing phpmyadmin DB.

Back