• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Upgrading to 7.03 using SP2, Dr.Web is not Displayed un the Mailboxes

D

ditonth

After Upgrading to 7.03 using SP2, Dr.Web is not Displayed un the Mailboxes.

Dr Web Service is started and is enabled.

Anyone knows why the configuration button is not displayed under the mailboxes in the control panel?

Good question I have asked this twice, but no joy!!

I have even sent an email to sw-soft, again no joy!

I think I will use ClamAV.....

Would I get this with ClamAV support?

Eventually I already have a very good Antivirus Implementation over the whole server which makes use of 4 Anti-Virus Engines, so it's very hard that a virus will pass through.

But the thing to have per mailbox support seems interesting.

It seems that ClamAV is a command line tool (if I am wrong can anybody correct me?) so you wont have any configuration tools etc. Ideally would be better to have an integrated configuration interface within plesk (i.e. Dr Web), but I have heard that ClamAV is better.
I myself dont have any other AV on the server, so I was relying on having Dr Web etc. Can you recommend a good server AV solution?
But we really need some help here from Sw-soft, so please guys any advice?

The Problem with the scanners integrating with Plesk MailServer (MailEnable) is that for each email and attachment you get a process spawned. The problem is that till the AV engine initializes for each scan, it takes quite some time / cpu load. I have implemented my owen system where I have a backend service which keeps the AV engine open, and then a maximum of 14 clients which feed the items to the service. Till now everything is working great.

Back