• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Again, errors with Plesk backup

FirstPoint

Basic Pleskian
Hello guys,

A few weeks ago we had some issues with backup manager not doing properly the backup on our FTP (full server backup with all domains' content).

We managed to fix the last issue and now we realize that again, our tmp backup folder is using more than 200 GB of space, appearently because the bkp files were not transfered correctly.

As I see in the backup manager, many backup failed with an error.

So I went to one of the backup's log folder: /usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/2011-03-01-020602.133.

I see the following in migration.result:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="error">
<object name="backup" type="backupowner">
<message severity="error" code="msgtext">Runtime error: Timeout at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Net/FTP.pm line 789.
</message>
</object>
</execution-result>

I searched that error on the forums and on Google, but only one result and nothing to solve.

How can we know how to fix this issue now ? What's the timeout about ? Appearently the FTP connexion ?

Also, in migration.log, there are a lot of Permission denied when creating the backup files for our clients. How come ? Can't Plesk have access to all files and folders ?

Thanks for your very much appreciated help.

I have the same error.
"Timeout at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Net/FTP.pm line 789."

Any idea what causes this?

Back