• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question AH01070: Error parsing script headers

Giorgio1

New Pleskian
I need some help to debug this situation!

The problem
I get a lot of these error in apache error_log:

Code:
AH01070: Error parsing script headers

Actual settings:

CentoOS 7.4, Plesk Onyx 17.5.3

Hosting settings:
- PHP 7.1.15
- FPM application served by Apache

nginx settings:

"Proxy mode" and "Smart static files processing" enabled.

Additional nginx directives:

Code:
gzip on;
gzip_disable "MSIE [1-6]\\.(?!.*SV1)";
gzip_proxied any;
gzip_comp_level 5;
gzip_types text/plain text/css application/javascript application/x-javascript text/xml application/xml application/xml+rss text/javascript image/x-icon image/bmp image/svg+xml;
gzip_vary on;

I found that when I load a page of this Wordpress website with Chrome DevTools > Network -> Disable cache, there are no error. If I uncheck "Disable cache" and I reload the page, apache writes the error in error_log.

In the Wordpress website there is WP Super Cache.

What could be the problem? Thanks for any suggestion.

Some more details. In WP Super Cache was active the setting "304 Not Modified browser caching. Indicate when a page has not been modified since it was last requested. (Recommended)".

When I disabled this setting, the status of the page is 200 and it seems that there isn't anymore the error in error_log.

Any comments are welcome...

I read about that but I was not sure it's related. I have also a couple of 503 error in Google Search Console, so I will continue to investigate...

Back