• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Alarms From Plesk Healt Monitor goes into SPAM

femotvaff

Regular Pleskian
I spent a lot of time trying to not have alarm messages into spam folder.

already added address to my contacts
already mark it as important
already changed sender email... but

Plesk where take email for Alarm Message?
because I changed email (external) with 1 internal, but update alert arrive with administrator email and now is not going to spam,
but alarm email arrive with old email (external, that is marked as pishing)

Any help? thank you

Hi femotvaff,

most issues regarding other mail - servers defining mails from your server as spam, are missing or bad configured SPF - entries or bad configured DNS - entries. You can always investigate such issues, by viewing the header - section from an eMail, and solve the mentioned issues/failures to solve your problem.

the problem is only where Plesk take the email for alarm... that's the problem...

SPF and all the rest are perfect.

Hi femotvaff,

investigating issues without any logs and/or depending configuration files take a looooong way and lead to a lot of guessing. Most people willing to help are not really interested to help you, if you don't provide decent informations, eMail - header informations and/or error - logs, because suggestions won't be accurate enough to help you.

It helps as well to use eMail verifier like "http://www.port25.com/support/authentication-center/email-verification/"

thank you you are right.

but my question was very simple: "to to which email Plesk send Alarm message?" (from Health Monitoring)

Anyway I found the solution.
But if it was possible to configure email addresses, it will be helpfull.

It's incredible but still I have problems. :(

the from in mail is wrong and I don't understand how to fix.

Server Alarm like this one...are sent from wrong email.
but I don't understand how is possible.

in email HEADER they came from that wrong mail and goes into spam.
My question is...where Plesk take the email from?
Which one log can I search? to understand something?

if I check configuration file of health monitor is written:

The "notificationEmail" child element defines an alarm notification recipient. If the element is omitted, the alarm notifications are sent to the Panel admin's e-mail address.

but Panel admin's e-mail address = A
and email are sent to B :/

Server health parameter "Services > MySQL CPU usage" changed its status from "green" to "yellow".
PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND
9741 mysql 20 0 1701m 70m 7136 S 45.5 0.2 1837:16 mysqld
8321 adm 30 10 185m 13m 7556 S 2.0 0.0 0:00.37 php-cgi
1 root 20 0 19280 1152 904 S 0.0 0.0 1:08.98 init

Last edited:
Back