• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue All the mail are going to spam

nas

New Pleskian
Hello,

We are facing some issue now as of these days all the mail send from our server are worked

fine and reached to correct folder in different vendors like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Now all the domain

hosted in the same server when they send email all of them emails are going to spam folders.

two days before we enabled the SpamAssassin spam filtering after that I thing this problem started.

Did any one know what would be the reason..

This is typical for Hotmail and has been like this for years. You need to whitelist your IPs with Hotmail's SNDS system which will cover you for Hotmail and Live.com Microsoft mail.

Takes some time and you'll digitally sign some forms, but your email will flow to Hotmail inboxes.

Begin with this link and follow the online maze of instructions > Sign in to your Microsoft Postmaster account

This is typical for Hotmail and has been like this for years. You need to whitelist your IPs with Hotmail's SNDS system which will cover you for Hotmail and Live.com Microsoft mail.

Takes some time and you'll digitally sign some forms, but your email will flow to Hotmail inboxes.

Begin with this link and follow the online maze of instructions > Sign in to your Microsoft Postmaster account

Thanks for the answer! I have tried to insert my IP into the system and hopefully it will go through at some point.
Though I don't think it's that big of a maze or maybe I didn't do everything correctly :p

You Have to disable spam filter and you have to add that domain in safe sender, some time yahoo, gmail, hotmail sending others domains email on spam so you have to add that email on safe sender then your all email goes on inbox that you add on safe sender. If you are difficulty or face same problem then you can contact our yahoo phone number our expert can guide you. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo service increase there security that's why you have to add manually spam filter.

Back