• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Allow overuse

theywill

Basic Pleskian
Since upgrading from Plesk 8.x to 9.x, instead of having soft limits for each domain (allowed overuse), all of the domains are now set to suspend, once a resource limit is reached.

I see how I can set each domain, individually, to allow overuse, but how do I do it server-wide, for all domains?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

You can't do it via Plesk interface, but you can update 'domains' table in Plesk database with something like:

update domains set overuse='true';

It should help.

Hi Igor,

I've tested switching on/off the overuse setting for a domain in the Plesk web interface and I've noticed that the "overuse" column of the "domains" table always remain set to "false".

Instead the records in the dom_param table with param values of OveruseBlock and OveruseNotify are changed (true/false).

Can you explain the difference and if they query you provided is still the recommended way to disable automatic suspension when over resource usage for all domains?

Thanks.

I think overuse field in domains table it's only status of overuse and not permission to overuse.
Unfortunetely I can't find overuse permission settings in group operations and need to try with dom_param table.

ok, I found:

update dom_param set val='66616c7365' WHERE param='OveruseBlock';

66616c7365 is just hex('false')
All domains are allowed to overuse now.

Back