• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

An error occurred while trying to connect to SiteBuilder. Please contact the Plesk se

V

vuit

Hi All

Please help me , I recceive a error while use plesk 8.2 for win

An error occurred while trying to connect to SiteBuilder. Please contact the Plesk server administrator

Hello,

Try to update integration between Plesk CP and Sitebuilder:
Start > Run > 'cmd':
> cd %plesk_bin%
> defpackagemng --fix --type=sitebuilder

If there are any problems with SB, the error will occur in output.

Help Me ...!!!

Hi

I am having windows 2003 server with sitebuilder 1.2.0 in plesk 7.5.6 . I want to upgrade sitebuilder software to sitebuilder 2.5, do i need any sperate licencse for this. How to upgrade sitebuilder from current version to new version.

I am having issue with sitebuilder like i am unable to login in sitebuilder as admin, server was restored OS freshly, after restoration i am not able to login with previous login id and password. Can any one help me

1) what could be default admin id,
2)how to find out admin id and password
Regards
Steve

Hi,

Do you mean Sitebuilder 2.0.5? I did not find any information about Sitebuilder 2.5 for Windows...
Most likely you need to upgrade existing SB license to the next version 2.x; only sales team will be able to do that; you can write email to [email protected] for clarification or contact them by phone:
Toll-free: +1 (866) 248-8906 (choose extension for Sales)

Regarding admin password: in latest Sitebuilder version there is an utility called SBResetPassword.exe in %SB_DIR%\Utils\ folder, where %SB_DIR% is the folder where Sitebuilder is installed. Check please if you have it in SB 1.2.0; if yes, password can be set in this way:
> cd in %SB_DIR%
> SBResetPassword.exe <username> <new password>

Also, do you see any 'forget password link' on Sitebuilder login page?

Back